View Single Post
      10-03-2012, 09:33 AM   #351
WRXXX
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: E92 SG M3 (SOLD), '17 M2

Quote:
Originally Posted by SenorFunkyPants View Post
Well if he can cheaply build a Ferrari that looks and performs identically to a real one then kudos to him - If thats what he wants to do, why should I care? - You are the one with a stick up his ass about reps not me.
Right...It will still perform as the real thing with just the body modification? How do you build a cheap Ferrari along with the performance? Isn't that oxy-moronic? Like that cheap watch of yours only looks vaguely like the real thing but the insides are crap. It will not hold up to anything. You still don't get it do you? Still trying to justify or twist the facts. I have no problem with people wearing fakes as long as they don't go around telling everyone its a waste to buy the real thing.

Quote:
The thing is, what I said is true.
You are deluding yourself if you think that say a $10K Rolex costs much more than $500 to make. I'm all for people buying exactly what they want, you are cool with spending $big on a watch and thats brilliant, but at least be honest with yourself.
No, its not true. Have you been to a watch factory. I mean a real watch factory? My friend's dad is an sales exec for IWC in HK. The cost of the watch is much, much more then $500. Also if you take into consideration the amount of marketing, design and testing they do, it becomes even more. Otherwise, flakey's like you would never have heard of the brand to even bother to wear a fake in the first place.

Quote:
Jeez is that the best you've got -I already called you a Douche and suggested your pal (My3rdM3) has a small penis. Put some effort in dude.
You call me a douche and suggested someone else has a small penis. Wow, you are just so full of effort. Alright, if it makes you happy how about calling you a wankerlord instead? I came up with that myself.

Last edited by WRXXX; 10-03-2012 at 09:56 AM..
Appreciate 0