United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 E92 M3

Garage List
2011 BMW M3  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by p1nk50ck View Post
better?
Awesome I was just messing with you, but glad you resized them. Better on the eyes

Quote:
Originally Posted by turbolag View Post
just fuck off already
Quote:
Originally Posted by Litos View Post
for anyone that is tired of this troll ruining OT with her borderline retarded comments, here is a pm she sent me along with my response.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billup View Post
LOL.

Pretty funny they PM'd you.

amanda hor$t, I will add, please feel free to mix said bleach with antifreeze and then get the fuck out. I do this in hopes that you will add me to the NSA's data center that you are so fond of, as well.
You guys are not quite following.

amanda hor$t = bosster hymen = R Grubba Balls

After trolling and acting like a total moron, he gets a name change to continue to troll. I don't know why the mods haven't banned him yet.

I got the same lame PM's from this loser before. This is the same guy screaming about how it was so much better to buy hookers than to actually be in a relationship. Coming from a sheltered social retard who inherited everything he has from mommy and daddy, I would expect that type of a comment (clearly the internet is the only social interaction this fool has).

He told me to "back off" or I was going to be "ignored" on the forum. As if that was some sort of threat...

I'm also convinced he has just had another alter-ego of his on the forums banned, and that's why he is basically asking to be banned.

I know I'm on ignore, but if you unignore me for this comment, read this: You're pathetic.

Edited for clarification, grimlock helped me remember his old name before being called a hymen.

Last edited by Templar; 11-19-2013 at 01:30 PM..
Appreciate 0