View Single Post
      04-14-2011, 10:36 PM   #12
JoeyBananaz18
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: metrocard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eccentric View Post
Praise the Lord! There's signs of life with a bimmerfile!
i know them all by heart. The think i like the most of them wasn't a car chase, or that they featured BMWs in them or that there was action and a great line up of stars in them. the thing i like the most was that each film had moral to go with it.
For example take my favorite one of all, the follow. the whole time you're following this girl who's trying to leave mickey rourke. throughout the movie you're made to believe that she is cheating on him until the very end when you see her black eye.

Truly unbelievably written films, that each bring a very artistic twist to the table. I think that todays line up of BMWs would work well with new BMW films because BMW's design is a love or hate, artsy, take it or leave it, bold design.

plus i'd love to see an updated version of Star done with an F10 M5.
7/18/09- I pick up my baby- 2009 E92 335i Xdrive, Space Gray over Coral Red. Premium Pkg, Cold Weather Pkg, M-Sport Pkg, 193Ms, Gloss Black grills, Custom Gloss Black Mirrors, Performance shift and E-brake boot, M3 spoiler, Euro fog switch, gloss black interior tim, Coco-Mats (red/black), H&R coilovers, 19'' Alufelgen SF-71s......
Appreciate 0