View Single Post
      03-03-2011, 01:21 PM   #86
B R A N D X®
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: Fast Cars!

I'm left nearly speechless:

From IND's amazing eye for aesthetics in terms of an overall concept or theme to the most minute detail as well as everything in between, to their full-service, best-in-industry customization abilities, their choice of photographer and videographer and, equally impressive, Nate's extremely eloquent and intelligent writing style......this is one untouchable company.

Wouldn't it be great to see an IND TV program along the lines of Orange County Choppers, but without the redundant, made-for-TV arguments, yelling and forced drama?

Every time I think I have decided which of IND's Portfolio Project cars is my favorite I see another and change my mind. I finally realized that my favorite IND PP car is whichever I happen to be viewing at the time. All of them are truly stunning.

I don't have the wherewithal to take advantage of the full IND treatment, but I am definitely looking forward to ordering my Brembo's, KW, Akrapovic Evo and ultimately HRE P40's from them in order to create my own, financially scaled down version of an IND PP M3......even if I have to purchase one mod item at a time to get it done.

Hopefully that will at least qualify me for an IND decal for my M3's window when the project is complete!

You guys are The Best. Congrats!
"A toast then: To the BMW M3, the greatest all-around car in the world."
-Arthur St. Antoine, Motor Trend Magazine's Editor at Large
Appreciate 0