View Single Post
      05-15-2017, 05:25 PM   #9
rdoctor
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 991.1 GT3

Garage List
2009 BMW e92 M3  [0.00]
Great video collection. Thanks for posting!

I think that all levels of current BMW management should all be forced to watch the first video over and over again....so they can really understand (or remember) what M is supposed to stand for. The separate M division focused on the right things...the overall driver's experience in the car...and all the other things that made these cars special. Now it seems the bean counters and the marketing department is running the show...and sadly as a result the M brand has been diluted. I hope the company can figure it out soon. Bring back M GmbH and let the race engineers/enthusiasts build the car they want to drive as opposed to what a focus group in Beverly Hills tells them to build. Don't get me wrong, I think the current M cars are very nice, but as many people have pointed out...something is missing. A lot of little things actually...that add up to the M soul.

SOLD: e92 M3 6MT, Jet Black/Black
Dinan: Software Tune | CF Intake | Exhaust | Pulley Kit | Stage 1 Suspension | Pedals /// BBS e88 18x9.5 et19; 18x10.5 et19 on PS4 265/285 /// Lux Angel Eyes
Appreciate 1
Law6379.00