View Single Post
      01-21-2020, 03:41 PM   #11205
XCUSE_M3
Cruisin slow
Rep
Drives: Its a M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by OG Shark View Post
Season opener for NASA Texas this weekend. Don't want to come across as overconfident - just I'm feeling really, really good about ST3. I just don't see how anyone is going to be able to stop me from taking first in my class. Feeling super strong going in - nevermind the small detail that I am the only one signed up in my class...

Now TT3 on the other hand - I just knew I was a shoe in to podium there for awhile. Then the 4th person signed up

For you ST3/TT3 folks - is this not a very popular class - particularly in Texas? Not overly concerned about the small turnout in T3 for this weekend - my goals/priorities for this weekend are to walk away with my comp license, as a better driver, and with a good understanding of where the new build is at. I will always be disappointed if I do not win - but I certainly recognize the reality that where I am at as a driver and having a very new build are not conducive to winning yet. Just curious if this participation level is normal moving forward - for when I hopefully have my feet under me and can be competitive.
I will be at MSRC in March but that will be TT3 no ST for me don't have a cage and what not. Hopefully we can get a good amount of TT3 guys in March.
Appreciate 0