Major General
Rep
Drives: 17 M2 DCT LBB,11 e90 M3 ZCP IB

Quote:
Originally Posted by _paolo View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by derbo View Post
## Labor Day Weekend

I met up with wyatth and Johal E32 for a mini cruise. Turns out we all had slicktop E90s! It was a very short cruise but it was interesting to hear an Eisenmann Sport, M performance exhaust, OEM Exhaust mod around the Berkeley hills. We didn't get to take a lot of photos of the cars so here is just one obligatory one. Next time around, we will try to get more and more e90s!

After the meet, I continued on to wander around since I was already there.

Nothing really new to report. I just passed smog today and fiddled with my Apple CarPlay module to confirm the module is the reason for the lack of audio clarity and bass. I will be working with the vendor to resolve this issue.

I'm pretty sure I'm going to be giving up on installing a lip until I move to a driveway where I can clear it without scraping going out everytime. Resonated test pipes are on back on the list of items I want but I think there will be no new parts till 2020 as other priorities are shifting up on the list. The car at this moment is at a very good place to enjoy as is.
Lmk about the next meet up, I'm very close to Berkeley and also own a slick top 4 door!
I'm in SF but also 4 door slick top
Appreciate 1
derbo3592.00