05-28-2018, 07:56 PM   #21
lsturbointeg
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 535i Jet Black

Quote:
Originally Posted by EJT86 View Post
Soooo... you’re saying there’s some sort of elidemic that’s killing all these husbands in such a small area?
I guess so? here's another

Hello there,
My 2005 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited, is still for sale. This vehicle is in great shape. I’m the original owner. It has no damage, no dings, rust or any other hidden defects. It also has been inspected on a regularly basis so that's mainly the reason it is in immaculate condition. The mileage on the odometer shows 89,472 miles, it has automatic transmission. The 4.7L V8 gas engine runs smoothly with no unusual sounds, it has 4 wheel drive, silver exterior and in prinstine condition, gray interior. The title registration is made under my name and it is a clear title, free of accidents nor lines or loans. I am selling it at this final price of $1200 because my husband died 1 month ago and it brings me bad memories and that’s the reason I want to sell it a.s.a.p. I want to use eBay services for the safety of both of us so if you’re interested in purchasing this car can notify eBay that you are selected as my possible buyer and they will contact you to explain the entire procedure.
Thank you, Barbara A. Rondon

and another:

The 2012 Honad Civic EX-L is still available. It is in a good condition, no scratches, no damages, never been involved in any kind of accidents. It has a 2.4L - 4 cylinder engine (great on gas), automatic transmission & only 35,249 miles. ABSOLUTELY NO ISSUES at all and I have the clean title in hand. I'm selling it at this final price 2,000 because my husband passed away 2 months ago (he had a heart attack) and brings me bad memories and that's the reason I want to sell it asap. I also got a new job, moved back to my hometown, and many other things have priority now, so, this car has to go. If you are interested in buying my car, feel free to email me.
I also attached more pictures.

Best regards, Barbara Matheny
~F90Conversion~21"3Piece Forged AvantGardeWheels~KWV1Coilovers~CQUENCE slotted/drilled rotors~GoodridgeStainlesslines~MeisterschaftQuadEx haust~Akrapovic 4"tips~VRSF DP~VRSF CP~TurboSmart BOV~K&N filter~CarbonFiberExteriorComponents~GladenAlphaCo mponents~MatchUp7BMW~Punch P300-12T~
Follow me on Instagram: lsturbointeg
Appreciate 0