View Single Post
      06-20-2007, 03:14 AM   #12
mudd786
Private
Rep
Drives: M3 E36

that is the same combo i wanted but maybe the polished wheels but i do like the look of the black wheels, makes it look even bulkier and aggresive IMO, but my wife doesnt like the look of fox red i thought it was nice, but am considering palladium silver instead but will make final decission after seeing in person also gonna get the carbon leather trim, any thoughts appreciated.

the disguise gives me hope as i want the sedan with CF, that paint peeling reminds me of the film JACKAL bruce willis with his mini van.:rocks:

it doesnt look like a mega expensive car which i think is good, makes less people angry at u, u will find less dents and scratches on it wfrom haters, my friends ferrari used have mirrors knocked eggs thrown on it poser scratched in it aswell as i have a small penis, so i always prefer understated cars, as they are WOLFS in sheeps clothing, any way i have always thoought this kinda car you buy for yourself, as already stated on the site if you want sumat that LOOKS expensive i would suggest the M6 which is off da hook!!
Appreciate 0