View Single Post
      01-01-2015, 11:33 AM   #19
TheLegend
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2015 BMW M4

I actually wouldn't mind taking the car to a dealer for a PPI unless you think It's best to let a performance shop like Auto Couture handle it. Especially since I'm interested in the maintenance records, unless auto couture can pull those. Carfax had no history of any sort of maintenance which would be a deal breaker for me. I was also going to ask BMW if I can purchase an extended warranty for it as well. Is there a particular BMW dealer you would recommend?

As long as the car is mechanically sound I wouldn't mind dealing with their hidden fees

@ bimmer-M3 It's your decision to make, but when paying 40k for a car I intend to keep for a long time with that kinda history is something I'd rather not risk. Maybe if you're getting a deal of a lifetime but the pricing for me on that particular vehicle was not attractive at all and the owner/dealer did not mention that the car's engine has been replaced. I found that information searching these boards. I don't want to deal with people like that. Car Shopping 101 know when to walk away.
Appreciate 0