11-05-2009, 12:55 PM   #10
SlammedR8
Major General
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2019 X5 40i/2020 R8 V10 Spyder

Quote:
Originally Posted by noxredna View Post
Are you surviving fine with 19s, Vors Lip, spacers and dropped on H&R during winter time?

I am considering to remove my springs for the winter just so that I don't have to worry about scraping, etc.
I cant answer that because this is my first year on the 19s for winter, but I ran the 18s last year and they were just fine. I wouldn't bother raising the car back to OEM height.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken37.73 View Post
for saying it like you see it. Don't dig the 18's myself except strangely on silvestone coupes ! Go figure .......
Oh ya... Ive been saying it since day #1. I even started a poll not too long ago, it seems it has died. I will bring it back to life. Click here and vote:

http://www.m3post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=289894

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJC///M3 View Post
nice rims....

better rake up that driveway man...c'mon!!
haha, its my girlfriends driveway. the trees are massive and its really windy so there is no point yet, not until all the leaves have fallen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by smmmurf View Post
Man, why'd you replace such nice looking and nice riding 18" wheels with those things?
I will go ahead and assume your being sarcastic ( I hope so..)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmac1980 View Post
looks really good man! how's the ride quality compared to the 20s? notice much of a difference?
Theres def a difference, the 19s are defintely harsher ride then the 18s but worth it IMO. Its perfect, its right in the middle between my old 18" setup and my 20" summer setup.

Is your E93 lowered ?
2020 Audi R8 V10 Performance Spyder 6MT - Ascari Blue/Black
Appreciate 0