12-25-2011, 05:36 PM   #54
Lagunae92
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW e92 M3 Laguna Seca Blue

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMPowerJ View Post
Nice wheels and all that matters is you are happy with them, and I may be the only one, but I don't think these wheels look very good on our cars. They are top shelf of course when it comes to function but I think there are countless more wheels that look better.

They really expose the main weakness of the M3 now ... the BRAKES. Run don't walk to EAS for a BBK if you plan to keep the wheels.
I had a similar reaction in the buyers remorse phase when they were on order, but now having seen them and the physical intricacies and lines of the wheels, I could not be happier with the choice. I had never seen this finish on an M and I didn't like the black finish too much, so luckily the gamble paid off in my opinion. The nice thing is that they are functional with a unique architecture, but do expose my need for a BBK. My dilemma is which color to go with....
Mods: |Electronic Performance Steering Wheel|ZCP CF Spoiler|ZCP CF Spliters|ZCP CF Mirrors|Edition Front Grilles|Edition Side Grilles|BMW Performance Brake Handle|3D Design Pedals| Style Rumore Exhaust|H&R Springs|LCI Tails|Challenge CF Door Panels|
Appreciate 0