E46 + E90 + F80
Rep
Drives: E46 + E90 + F80

Garage List
2009 BMW M3  [0.00]
2002 BMW M3  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dellort_M3 View Post
Sal, pardon me if this is mentioned in the thread, but how does the sound level compare with kreissieg when both systems have valves open? I take it the evolve system is lower due to the cats?
Are you gonna come out with a catless system? Why wasnt it designed with a catless setup from the start like most other valve setups?

And with the no loss of power claimed, through its design and back pressure. Is that with a tune or stock or both?

And to correct your post a few above, Im pretty sure that the kreissieg system is $8700 for the full system. The Cat back (axle back since it has no cats) is roughly $5500-$6200 depending on the tips (still more than your system, just to keep your point).
Just to answer a couple of those questions.

Sal@Evolve mentioned that the XPipe can be produced with or without cats and resonators.

He also mentioned that all those dynos were completed with no modified tune.

Looking at the data that Evolve collected, you'll notice that there really isn't any loss in power by retaining high flow secondary cats. I am assuming that is one reason why they decided to keep it. This gives the client the opportunity to still pass emissions with a proper tune, which Evolve also mentioned.
Appreciate 0