View Single Post
      10-13-2011, 06:33 PM   #42
eamon
Captain
Rep
Drives: 09 e92 335i, 2010 328i (sold)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chachi112 View Post
most of these posts are crap....my first car was a brand new M3 coupe that i paid for 80% of it on my own and took a loan out for the rest...insured in my name and worked plus went to school to pay for it because my father hated german cars and since an M3 was what i wanted i was on my own...knowing what kind of car i was buying my father also sent me to two high performance driving schools right after i got my license just so he knew i would be able to handle myself....3 M3's, 5 corvettes, and a few other sports cars and countless sport bikes sprinkled in there i have never had one accident or point on my license...so it drives me a little crazy when people are like kids cant be trusted with sports cars...to be honest most adults shouldnt be trusted either...i know way to many 30 year old guys that all of a sudden want to ride a bike and go out and buy a GSX-R 1000 and are on the ground two lights out of the dealership....rant over
Sorry, but a child can not pay for 80% of an M3 new and/or put themselves through school, unless you worked for your parents/oldmoney and made $XXXX/hr through the family biz. I don't mean it in a rude manner at all just so you know.