Rep

Drives: Harrop M3 / F10 M5 / F82 M4

Garage List
2000 BMW M5  [0.00]
1990 BMW 735i Turbo  [0.00]
2008 BMW M3  [7.50]
2015 BMW M3  [0.00]
2015 BMW M5  [0.00]
The DVD based CCC navagation system, although it obviously reads DVDs for the navigation disc and music, to my understanding unfortunately does not allow the playing of DVDs on the display.

However, there are modules available that you can add to the car which add DVD playback capability.

I can however change the code in the CCC module to allow video while moving - the rest is up to the external module which hopefully has a PNP harness instead of requiring wire splicing.

So the short answer to your question is that it's not possible, although I can code your module to allow video in motion before the other necessary components are added.

All of the other stuff I can do for you

Yesterday I programmed two 335's that were one of the first ones available (06/06) build. I was surprised at how different the coding is than how my 08 M3 came from the factory. The 335's had a lot of options enabled that I've seen disabled on other cars, such as foglights staying on when you highbeam, etc..

Also, on the 335's I did, if you push the turn signal indicator down when the car is off, it will light up the angel eyes and the tail lights in the back on one side (depending on if you went up/down with the stick). I am in the process of comparing the coding between the CCAPL module on those cars, to mine - to allow for custom coding of additional functions such as those.

Ironically the 335's had a setting in the iDrive which let you set how fast the adaptive lights move when you turn. It had three different options, don't remember what they were but something along the lines of Slow, Normal, and Sensitive. This would be a great option for us to have in our iDrive. Comparing the code will allow me to figure out which options enable that function.

Anyway, I will be in town on the 13th, let me know if you want some coding done!

thanks,
Mike

-----| Like us on Facebook | Instagram || Tuning Information | Remote Coding |-----
----Visit us at www.BPMSport.com - Emotion. Driven. | Toll Free: (888) 557-5133----

Last edited by BPMSport; 01-05-2011 at 08:28 PM..
Appreciate 0