View Single Post
      03-26-2018, 04:05 PM   #6
steven_s
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhoneil View Post
Updating this thread in case people search for this same exact issue in the future.
The only reason why I went with 9" springs was because it was recommended by Bimmerworld. I got in touch with my sales guy today and he acknowledged that I should have got 8" and the initial recommendation was a mistake. Not really making an effort to make it right. Instead, he countered with selling me a brand new set of springs which isn't really making it right. A bit disappointing given their reputation but it is what it is.
Wow. I had an amazing experience with BW and yeah I think most people would've told you right off the bat 8in rear spring.

Even though I had a great experience with BW and will be purchasing and consulting with them again in the future; I personally wouldn't let it go. Can't shrug it off and say my bad sold you a WHOLE 1 inch longer spring and not fix the issue as a company. Speak to a manager or someone else I'm sure BW wouldn't want this to be representative of how they deal with errors.
Appreciate 0