ilikebmxbikes
Banned
Rep
Drives: S65 1M Clone & E92 M3 4.6L

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by ashtaron14 View Post
That's so nice, so smooth.

It actually look similar to graphs of before/after supercharging.

Can't wait to see what Mike@BPM can do to it!
I cant wait to see what Mike can add to the car. I also need him to code some of the features he added to my 1series.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tdott View Post
That's some pretty awesome gains. At first I thought it was the dyno jet reading high so I didn't pay much attention to the numbers, but then I realized the stock m3 reading was pretty low.
The dinan stroker is a beast. It is significantly more powerful than my FBO s65 in my 1 series. Despite that, after seeing some dynos online i really didnt expect it to put this much power down.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NRBRNG View Post
Curious to hear your thoughts on the difference on track? Any Lap time changes, section/ corner speed data from when it was stock?

Tx!
A few people have driven it who have more experience in a stock / fbo m3's and they always comment on the torque and how much quicker it pulls out of turns. My 1series is ~400lbs lighter than the s3-r and despite both having s65's feel completely different.

We did do some highway pulls on the way home from the track and the Dinan s3-r was pretty neck and neck with a FBO E60 M5.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkPOTO View Post
thanks for sharing! What a N/A Beast!
Thanks man
Appreciate 0