Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freiheit View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrAcK TRaP View Post
Thats what I said before I purchased my N54 335i 5 years ago only tune and intake YEAH RIGHT! I end up spending over 13G in couple years. I hate being a forum member

Once I found there were no headers available, I decided its not really worth putting the money into all the mods. The interiors are great, ZCP suspension is great, the brakes stop the car, the wheels are exactly right for the car (totally rare for BMW, and they haven't done that since the M-Parallel on the E38).
It needs a muffler and a tune for the motor and the DCT. I might even forget about the intake.
Yea Malek@MRF put an end to that discussion in post three down below back in 2011. Evolve had some input also, so as you just said, case closed. Which I guess is a good thing as it's a nice money savings to not have to swap them out but I have always found headers to be a fun DIY and of course coming up with the correct size header you need once you figure out which intake and exhaust you are going with. It really becomes your own set up. How's the search going for the perfect M3?

Headers Not Worth It? https://www.m3post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=567458
Appreciate 0