01-31-2018, 06:51 AM   #37
Exclusivs
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by slicer View Post
I just realized that I never commented on this thread. Great work, car looks awesome!

I would have taken the opportunity to upgrade sway bars while you had the rear sub frame out. That being said, it sounds like you are happy with the OE bars. I went with RD Sport in past and Eibach this time. So far so good with Eibach. You could also consider the inner camber arm bearing upgrade as suggested by others. It seems that bushing caries a lot of load considering the spring and shock are both mounted to that main arm. I went with BW's monoball kit. Hard to say if it made a big difference since I did a bunch of things at once. It's just a lot easier to make those changes with the rear sub-frame out of the car.
Thanks Brett, appreciate the kind words. Direction I chose on the sways is most fitting, and gave an upgraded but OEM peace of mind. To your point, I understand how the inner camber arm bushing could potentially take added stress down the line under extreme punishment. On a higher mileage car, with bushings already worn/ tired I may have considered. Don't believe subframe has to be out for install of these. Rear sway, yes but camber arm bushings are a simple enough area to access.
Appreciate 0