Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 09 Alpine white E90 M3 DCT

Garage List
2009 M3  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by BzsBimmer View Post
I would call Turner and get their advice on what bushings to replace.
I have more knowledge on the E46 M3 platform but I would imagine FCAB, RTAB, sway bar etc.

I would also check your rear wheel or tire setup. Some tires on the same offset/width wheels will rub simply because of the profile of the sidewall.

I only honed in on the fact you stated that you wanted to stiffen things up a bit without going lower. I would also think that you want a more compliant ride than a stiffer ride as to not be bouncy.

Also I don't remember if you stated you were on stock suspension or on something else. All of these things can play a factor.

Oh and Z3papa knows his stuff (assuming he's a he) after reading some of his other posts, he seems very up to task on suspension.
I reached out to them but I was confused about my offset thinking I was +38 (i thought the greater the number the further towards the fender) but i'm closer to a +8 #rookiemove I took it to les schwaab today to have my camber adjusted though. They said I was at -1.7 and he moved me to -2.1 so I'm hoping that will give me the clearance to not rub anymore.