06-28-2013, 08:38 AM   #604
calscooby
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 M3 Conv - San Marino Blue

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyperjack View Post
congrats...glad you were able to secure an allocation. there are some fox red/black/blacks on here...so it's not as rare as you think.

but, who cares? it's definitely my favorite non individual interior choice... i, myself ,was going to get that option, part of me regrets that a little now and then. i was going to get the bi color steering wheel with that....awww, it would've looked so good.

anyway, it's a great choice and a nice exterior color,too. the FR adds a nice accent to that blue.

so how well did they treat you over at STBMW? how much did they charge you over invoice?

as for when you think your car would go into production...that you should ask Francesca. if they gave you an allocation, then they have a rough production date.
Hyperjack: What color scheme did you end up getting? I saw you were debating a couple months ago on a thread when I have been searching through, but what did you finally end up deciding? You are set to get your car soon right? Any mods you added to it? What ext/inter scheme did you go with?

You must be stoked!
Appreciate 0