View Single Post
      08-13-2013, 11:23 AM   #31
M3AN MOJOE
Rep
Drives: 2008 E92 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by cotenseto View Post
Well I got bad news. This morning my car threw some errors, including Engine Malfunction! Reduced Power! And DSC Inactive!

So I guess my celebration was premature. Damn I thought I had this situation corrected. I checked the connection with the sensor and everything is fine, no fuel leakage whatsoever and the electrical connector itself is intact as it should be.

For those that said to clear the codes after re-installing the sensor, all my error messages went away but I never disconnected the battery. I guess I will try that before making an appointment to have the car checked out, but at this point I lost most of my optimism...

Any thoughts/advice feel free to post up. Thanks.

c
What are you using to read codes? And after your recent errors thrown, what codes have popped up since then, are they still related to fuel press., rich conditions banks1/2...? Could be issues elsewhere...

For everyone else, probably close to 500-600 miles now since the lfp sensor change, mostly highway DD driving with a handful of runs up to redline...still no codes.