View Single Post
      10-03-2019, 08:02 AM   #21
Montaver
Lieutenant Colonel
No_Country
Rep
Drives: G87 M2 & M340i LCI

You can set whatever height you like, I run about 22mm lower than non-ZCP suspension which is 12mm than ZCP.

People criticise the springs for being 'soft' - they are more than double the stock rates. Dialled back to 15 clicks they are fantastically comfortable on the street, they handle rebound light years better than stock. They take bumps in one suspension stroke and the car feels significantly more tied down. You can instantly feels it a significantly more sophisticated damper compared to stock EDC.

They are on the softer side for track use, there really is no hiding the e9x is a heavy car. However 'stiffer' doesn't necessarily equate to more grip. I run 2 clicks from full stiff on the track, they handle weight transition light years ahead of stock EDC and with camber plates and moboballs turn in is crisp and responsive.

They are not a dedicated track suspension but for dual duty they are fantastic. Renaultsport have been using the R&T damper on hot Megane's for years, its a very accomplished bit of kit. The latest Megane RS Trophy-R just set the FWD Nurburgring record..
Appreciate 0