02-02-2014, 12:48 PM   #13
nicebraces
///M
United_States
Rep
Drives: '13 E93 M3/'14 Cayenne Turbo S

Quote:
Originally Posted by RCKehrer
Had my eyes on M3's for about 9 months, and finally pulled the trigger. I had Corvettes growing up; so I love the V8's and power, but I wanted something more exotic. I was also driving an escalade and had the itch to get back on the track. I am sure the new inline 6 with turbo is going to be great, but I didn't want to pass up on the chance to own the S65. Ended up pulling the trigger on a 2012 Frozen Silver, 4700 mi, ZCP, DCT, Carbon Interior, Nav, etc...

First impression, Perfection. I work and talk on the phone while driving; so the MT6 was out of the question. It is absolutely crazy to me how smooth this transmission, and how the feel of the car transforms from smooth and subtle to a race car with the electronic settings. I am shocked that this engine is 12:1 comp and pulls to 8500rpm, yet it idles like a sewing machine.

MODS so far:
Exhaust Mod
Pagid S Sport Pads
Stainless Steel Lines
High temp Fluid
BMW Spoiler
Michelin Pilot Super Sport (255/35 fr, 275/35 rear)

Considering:
Engine Tune
DCT Tune
Coding
Back Up Camera
Angel Eyes
Track Wheels and Tires
Big Brake Kit

Need to get some pictures on my good camera but here are a few quick ones from my iphone.

Any other M enthusiasts in the DFW, give me a shout. Definitely looking forward to some track days and evens.
A nice welcome and amazing Frozen ... Gotta get iND's painted reflectors and/or cosmetic package!! Enjoy ...
Appreciate 0