BMWxM
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: M3 E92 AW/BB DCT '10

Garage List
2008 E90 M3  [0.00]
... a big suprise

Before i mention any details, i know there will be some of you who completely disagree with what i am about to tell you. and you are entitled to your opinion. But, i decided to do it anyways.

Ever since i could remember i was always amazed by any thing that had wheels and a motor. So when the time was right, i began to look at cars. The first car i looked at was the Evo. But some how my intrest began to differ form the japanese tuner. Instead my intrest went to the BMW 335. i mean after all it is a great car, and offers all-wheel drive. But again my intrest moved, and finally landed on the M3. --------

So to make a long story short, i asked my parents about it (keep in mind i was 15) and at first they completely rejected my idea of an M3 being my first car. This is the part that will probably make a lot of you mad. But eventually they liked the idea, being that my dad got the car he wanted when he was 16, which was a camaro.

Any way today we were going down to the dealer to look at the car. But my dad told me that we had to make a stop along the way to pick up something one of his wanted to give him. So when we got to the garage he asked if i could help him carry what ever it was that he needed. so when i got out of the car and walked around the corner of the garage.......THERE IT WAS !! I couldnt believe it.. i mean there it was... an E90 M3 in SSII.....!! it was sitting there with a bow on it and a sign saying HAPPY 16th BIRTHDAY. I was just completely overwhelmed.

and for those of you that are saying "this kid is going to kill himself". i want to let you know that im a very calm, not hot headed, responsible kid.

Your comments, tips and criticism are welcome... just go easy on me. im trying to post pictures, but im not sure if they will work.. but ill try.

If theres any errors, or some of this doesnt make sense its because im still in disbelief, and dont feel like sitting down for an hour trying to explain every detail.

i will take more pics tomorrow ... srry for the quality.

The car was used with 6000 miles on it..
Attached Images

Appreciate 0