View Single Post
      10-24-2018, 08:48 AM   #1301
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Meat Suit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyngofpop View Post
There's a 45 yr old virgin that I work with that's showing interest in me. And when I say 45yr old virgin I mean that this person has never even romantically shared a bed with someone else. I visited the home and it's like a museum for Star Wars.

Now I'm not LOOSE but when I've been with someone we've fkd until the cows came home...like THOUSANDS of times...literally.
Day, night, gas stations, off road trails when we were off roading in my SUV, behind apartments, the house next door when it was empty...no lube. I get it in when it needs to be GOTTEN!

I've been on a dry spell but this one is different. How TF do ya deal with a virgin at 45yrs old? I like Love and all that but as I rapidly approach 40 I can GUARANTEE that I'm not gna stick around and hearts are sure to be broken the next time a tall skinny Latin or Arab says "what's up".

We're friends and all but I know ME!
I somehow missed this post. There are few times that I am at a loss of words. I'd like to know more about this situation. Without knowing anything of the guy I would stay far away from that. You can't possibly expect it to be worth him fumbling around to figure it out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth One View Post
sharts. they're normal and not uncommon, right? all responsible adults do get them at one point or another, yes?

hypothetically, one should feel lucky that he experienced it in the comfort of his own home, sitting next to his wife watching Iron Fist? as opposed to somewhere more public and more inconvenient.

asking for a friend.
I trust no man or woman who can't honestly admit to shitting their pants as an adult. These are also the people that say they have never masturbated, avoid these people at all costs.

Happened to me while working at a car lot a few years back....middle of the lot, I had on light khaki dress pants....it was no secret as to what happened to anyone within view. I walked straight to my car, called my boss explained what happened and that I was going home to change. Oddly enough, he told no one, which was cool of him. We actually joked about it when I got back to work. It's somewhat of a rite of passage for old men.
Appreciate 4
________4158.50
Kyngofpop676.00
Darth One6614.00