03-25-2014, 10:28 AM   #101
jritt@essex
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: e90 335i, NSX, 997.2, 987.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by KEYON View Post
Read the entire article, it seems like an amazing product. Very good read as well, learned a handful of things.

I really enjoyed the comparison to the ST brakes too, I think it gives people a better understanding of how good a BBK is let alone yours. I know this might be asking for much, but if you have the time, maybe you could do a comparison vs the Brembo GT 365/345 kit.
Thank you very much...glad you enjoyed the read! Sorry for the delayed response. I wasn't ignoring your question...just been out of the country traveling for a couple of weeks!

Most of the core comparisons I made to the ST kit also apply to the Brembo GT kits. The ST and Brembo GT kits have painted calipers, aluminum pistons, dust boots, no anti-knockback springs, lower vane count discs, etc. Whereas our kit was specifically designed for the racetrack, they're both street kits that can handle some racetrack use, but with compromises!

I'm looking more closely at a Brembo Mono 6 sitting on my desk right now, and I'll post up some detailed comparisons shortly. Thanks.
Appreciate 0