Thread: M3 to Z06
View Single Post
      04-08-2013, 01:34 PM   #372
Second Lieutenant
lockeed's Avatar

Drives: 08 E90 6MT Alpine // E46 M3
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Quebec

iTrader: (0)

Originally Posted by Mookster View Post

Not sure if u ever driven a light weight car but there is just something special about it.
I perfectly get that. The Corvette is Fun and I like it for what it is. I was shocked to read what the other guy said regarding the M3... That's it.

I drove the ZR1 back in September and found it great fun. It pulls like hell.

I drove a couple times a friend's C6 with a ProCharger, exhaust, tune etc... Car has 554WHP...

I owned and restored a 78' Corvette Pace Car Edition so I'm not new to the Corvette world...

Those are my benchmark when I say that the Corvette is not nearly as "reassuring" at high speed compared to the M3, or any other high end german cars for that matter... The feel is completely different too. The interior is a joke... and 95% of the owners would agree! The other 5% just haven't known anything better, so they are excused.

That beeing said, I'm glad the Corvette still exist and the new one will hopefully be much better than the one it replaces.
08' M3 Sedan 6MT // Alpine on Black Novillo
02' M3 Coupe 6MT // Titanium Silver on Imola Red Napa