07-10-2015, 11:28 AM   #48
Amirsm3
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 2011 Space Grey e90 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manda Mew View Post
Why?

It wasn't until this past year that I really got into it. My fiance is a huge detail fanatic and in the interest of having similar interests I got involved as well! We split up different tasks of the car when we do it together (which is almost always) and its a nice experience.

Haha not me! Cars are a huge part of our life.

1. Yes the pictures are indeed staged. I have in the action ones but I really did not like how my face looked in them. My fiance was pretty commanding with the pics, and although they do look staged I'm happy with the way most of them came out. Not sure what you mean about the story seeming really scripted. I've been thinking about making this post for quite a long time now and had a specific thing I wanted to say.

2. Because I was not prepared with how sketchy the car seemed. When driving it fast I felt very uncomfortable (could have been due to old tires, very high mileage or mods I didn't know about). This car is mainly used for commuting (23 miles each way in OC), so I considered the M235i as being a better car for commuting (not the Mustang ).

I actually will be attending the larger meets! I'll let you guys know which ones I attend (including Clean Car events). Ya he's an actual member here, although he stopped contributing as much after we discussed that the car would mainly be mine! He wanted another car to not rack miles on his 911, but I explained that its not a GT3 so it doesn't matter.
And ya I started that instagram originally for having a car based profile and I would love to have a lot of followers. Its not like I'm making money off it or anything, not sure what the big deal is!

--

Lets not be too harsh guys. This is my first time on any forum, and nothing more rude is saying this is too fake bc its a girl doing it.
hahaha single car girls are few and far between.

BMWCCA:518970
Appreciate 0