View Single Post
      03-27-2008, 08:13 PM   #132
lucid
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: E30 M3; Expedition

Guys, thanks for sharing my excitement!

I ended up running out of my office at 6 pm, and made it to the dealer by 7 to check out the car (it showed up early so I was caught off guard without my Nikon, which means no pics). It was kind of getting dark, and my CA was with another client, but he did hand me the keys and point at the door, and said I had until 8. So, I ran out into the parking lot, which was huge and had lots of cars on it. I looked around for 15 seconds, and quickly spotted MY M3! It was parked in between two 335 coupes, and boy, did it dwarf them in appearance. I ran up to it in disbelief, couldn't slow myself down and ended up running in circles. The car looks fucking awesome! JB/FR/CF rules big time!!!!!! I am so glad I chose this color combo. It looks good in pictures, and is even much better in person. Then I sat inside, and couldn't help screaming "Yeah!" at the top of my voice by myself. There were a couple of guys walking around who looked at me rather funny to say the least. For the next 20 minutes, I messed with this and that until the engine warmed up, and gave it a few throttle blips. OMFG! Nothing like the sound of very your own M3.

So, now the reeaallly painful part begins. Sitting around and waiting until Monday for the paperwork to show up.

Would the Police have anything on me if I were to steal my own car?