08-10-2018, 02:52 PM   #1
iminhell1
C2H5OH
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2010 SG 135i auto

I'm an insensitive prick

Now that's out of the way.

It's always struck me as strange that we Americans can't forgive and forget ANYTHING. We have to dedicate all sorts of things to remembering the bad things that have happened to the nation, it's people (white and black only) and it's women (sorry guys).

This rig is in my local area this week:
https://www.facebook.com/NeverForget...?fref=mentions

Makes me wonder what would happen if what's left of the Sioux Indians would make a similar trailer and go from town to town? (1862 uprising if you're not familiar with it)
Would they receive the same open arms and jubilee? (hell no)

Yes it was a horrible day, no one will deny that ... fuck you conspiracy nutjobs. A life lost is a life lost, by whos hands is irrelevant.
The thing I dislike most is the amount of hatred towards human life it's brought out in this nation, and other nations. I hate no one. I don't wish death on anyone, ever. I believe in rehabilitation and that love conquers all. Naive as it may be, I'm going to stick to it.

If anyone's been to Japan, do they have a remembrance day for August 6th or 9th? (A: no)
Then why do we? It just makes no sense to me. Progress demands you move on. For the vast majority of US citizens, there was no direct impact to your life from the acts of 9/11. Yet many act as thought the was, that the lost people they knew and loved. The didn't. It's been beat into their heads so often that they think they knew people, similar to how they cry when some actor dies in a tv show; it's not real, you don't know them dummy.
Are we really that simple minded? (A: yes)

Shit like this trailer just bugs me. I see it as a way to keep the hatred and secular nationalism ball rolling. Using others sadness to drum up dollars for bombs.
Appreciate 0