E46 + E90 + F80
Rep
Drives: E46 + E90 + F80

Garage List
2009 BMW M3  [0.00]
2002 BMW M3  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by w00tw00t View Post
Okay Folks - I just completed my Stage 1 Evolve-R ECU Tune on my stock E92 with nothing else but an underdrive pulley -- stock exhaust.

The tune itself - Ju st got back from a 60 mile spin and I absolutely love the tune! !! Idle is smoother, throttle is smoother and around 4000rpm the M3 just pulls much harder than it ever did before. I definitely felt a huge difference! I have a really stupid sloppy grin on my face right now!! Absolutely fantastic and highly recommended - it'll wake your M3 up.

the hardware - Very well constructed cable and easy to use software. I had a few glitches while installing drivers but Paul helped me through the install - he was always available.

The tuning process and Support from Evolve - Thank you Salman and Paul from Evolve - both of you were super supportive, extremely responsive to all my emails - it felt like you guys were right there everytime I had a question. Loading the tune itself was super easy - there were two files to load and both loaded in about 20 minutes total.

I'll edit this review later to add more details and some pictures...
Congratulations!! Everything mention is exactly on point with my experiences with Sal, Paul, and the Evolve team. They are the top tier tuners these days and we are definitely blessed to have such great vendors, sponsors, and friends as they are.

You are definitely tempting me to get tune also for my otherwise stock E90 M3
Appreciate 0