View Single Post
      06-08-2010, 03:29 AM   #990
MspiredM3
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: Turbo e46 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rom3n View Post
First answer my question were you really serious with that last post ?

To answer your question we post a lot of the dyno's and the videos our customers send to us and the numbers we make on our dyno even during R&D. Some cars perform better than others that's just how it goes. If you would take the time to visit our website http://www.esstuning.com/categories/...252dSeries/M3/ we tell customers exactly what they should expect from all of our kits and the dyno's we post there are a good example of what we have seen on customers and our cars.

Customers like to see dynos mspired. One of the most common questions I get when customers contact me is what is the rated power of our kits and what do they dyno to the wheels. I always quote the rated power that we list on our site. They don't call and ask what our 60-130 times are or what our standing mile is, so to answer your question I would say a lot of people care what our kits dyno at. What customers decide to do with that added power is up to them.

In the case of the VT2-625 customers should expect to dyno 50% more power than stock. In the case of per's car anything more than 515 whp for him is above rated power and is a bonus.
Of course I'm serious, physics are physics...

It's very simple. I can claim my kit will yield you 100rwhp, but when I keep posting UNREALISTIC dynos, over and over again, I will soon set an expectation that my kit is underrated and that you should expect much more power that I "claim".

My question still stands...

WHY WOULD YOU POST A DYNO THAT CAN BE ACHIEVED ONLY ONE TIME, AND ONLY ON THE DYNO WITHOUT SPECIFYING SUCH?
Appreciate 0