Rep
Drives: 2008 E92 M3 Alpine White

Garage List
2008 M3  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M Power-Belgium
Quote:
Originally Posted by s85e90 View Post
Please stop spreading mass hysteria. The problems are being magnified here greatly and your posts don't help.
Look my friend i'm seeing this otherwise ,it's not mass hysteria it's more what could happen and with a car with 106K miles on it the risk only rises !
Do you let somebody walk into a trap even when you know it's there ?
I'm not ! Personal I would say be carefull it's there !
About my posts don't help...not agreed with that , are your posts helping this person with saying nothing ?Don't think so !
Do you dare to say my bearings will never blown ?
That's why i'm saying to OP invest in ///M3 with less miles on it, so the risk of bearing failure will also reduce that's why OP was asking...what do you think ?
I'm not on here to pusch someone in a trap by saying nothing about the truth , and the mass hysteria is actualy the reality what can happen at anytime !That's why we made a thread about it,and not to act like nothing is wrong !
BTW...if I was in OP's situation I would love to see when someone was saying to me what i'm saying now !
Also maybe OP was saving money to buy his dream car and after a couple of weeks when things go wrong=>so your choise was to say nothing , and pusch him in this possible trap , what a feeling you would have after this ?
Nope man i'm not like this and prefer to say watch out...this can happen !
It's your opinion i've mine...nothing against you man, it's like when there is a speed camera along the road and i'm seeing it , well than i'm the first person to warn you about it !Same thing with OP in this situation...
And that's me !
+1 I hate to agree but I do even though the issue affects how much I'll recoup if mine was for sale.

Personally, if it happens to mine, the problem will be BiG to me regardless what percentage of the whole it is. I would be 100% effed up.
Appreciate 0