View Single Post
      11-22-2016, 11:20 PM   #53
aus
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: Odysse

Get the OEM Alcantara wheel with the blue stripe!! Black Friday may bring some deals. You touch it every time you drive it and you'll keep it in good shape. It's one of the best things I've done to my car.

As for the exhaust, if you go full catless/no resonator, it's going too make any exhaust WAY louder. I have an Akra EVO and it's deep but not loud compared to race exhausts. It's not super angry or aggressive sounding. I heard an Akra exhaust with the Akra GT4 straight pipe and it sounded angry, snarling and was much louder. It didn't sound like an Akra anymore. You may want to get some test pipes as an inexpensive way to gain power, a little volume and if the exhaust shop puts some flanges on, you can swap out the stock cats for smog tests. Again, Black Friday deals are here soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simmeaux View Post
Hi Manda,

I love the look of your M3. Your car has been a real inspiration for the look i am trying to achieve on my AW E92 M3. You've inspired me to get a gloss black roof wrap, which i was debating whether i should do given i have a sunroof, but having seen how yours blended in i was sold and will get it done. Also i love your black mirrors, which im also keen to do soon. Next on my list is a gloss black rear M3 badge from IND (ordered) and most likely a carbon front lip and rear spoiler, oh and some new wheels. Im keen on Vorsteiner V-FF 101's in gloss black at the moment but not sure i can get them in 20" unfortunately. Otherwise my next choice are BBS CI-R's Id love a set of forged HRE 101's but they are just too expensive so trying to find similar designs.

Keep up the good work
Someone is selling a set of BBS FI's with tires right now.
Better to get the best used than some of the imitations that are out now, IMO.
Let me get this straight... You are swapping out parts designed by some of the top engineers in the world because some guys sponsored by a company told you it's "better??" But when you ask the same guy about tracking, "oh no, I have a kid now" or "I just detailed my car." or "i just got new tires."

Last edited by aus; 11-22-2016 at 11:25 PM..
Appreciate 0