View Single Post
      11-22-2016, 09:35 PM   #50
aus
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: Odysse

Are you really getting the WP BBK?? How did you get hooked up with them?

Back in 2008, I was their test vehicle. The kit came after waiting many weeks and I paid the shop to install it.. bracket didn't fit at all.
They were cool about it and refunded me everything including the shop fee, but it sucked to wait that long and not be able to have the kit installed after looking at it for a week until I had time to get it installed. I'm sure they learned from that episode!!

As for the brake fluid, ATE is fine for street use and even track use until you get faster.
The reason people love SRF is because the wet boiling point is so high. This allows people to run the brake fluid FAR longer than they would with other fluids. You also feel better about using the left over fluid after doing a bleed before a track event because of the high wet boiling point. Many people will say don't use left over brake fluid after the bottle has been open since it'll absorb moisture in the air.

Let me get this straight... You are swapping out parts designed by some of the top engineers in the world because some guys sponsored by a company told you it's "better??" But when you ask the same guy about tracking, "oh no, I have a kid now" or "I just detailed my car." or "i just got new tires."
Appreciate 0