nyalpine90
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: MY24 G01 AW Msport

Garage List
2016 BMW X4  [9.33]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Just_Jody View Post
Sometimes I envy fans of comic book hero movies. I sincerely just don't get how so many people get duped into this fantasy world. I have a successful friend who seriously can't shut up about comic book heroes and Game of Thrones. I'm genuinely envious that people not only have enough time in their lives to get to this level of involvement in make believe, but the fact that I get looked down on or criticized for not coming shy of full blown ejaculating in my pants when I hear a new superhero movie is coming out. No offense to any of you, but I simply don't get it. Perhaps it's just not my cup of tea. I suppose it's this way with any fan base of any series whether it be movie or television.

The only series that I have watched in the past few years is The Walking Dead, but only because the girlfriend enjoys it and honestly it's the worst shit I've subjected myself to. Terrible plots, even worse writing and WAY even worse acting. To me, all of these series, movies, shows, etc. are all geared on playing the emotions of the consumer in order to keep them hooked and continue to generate revenue. In closing, what does my opinion mean anyway? There are HUGE fan bases for these movies, people who spend lots of money on merch and in the end people making bank off of them and I'm nothing more than a lowly Project Coordinator who isn't interested in franchises or appealing to the masses, this is probably why I'm not rich.
sooo as a kid what cartoons did u watch....did u read comics?
what toys did u play with??
Appreciate 1
xander_g989.50