leemik
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 LRP M3 Coupe

Garage List
2020 Acura NSX  [0.00]
2013 BMW M3  [9.50]
Next I decided to do a GTS front lip with GT4 style canards but the OEM BMW front diffusers sem to be stuck on there with Betalink which is nearly impossible to take off so I bought a new bumper. It's an ECSTuning replica euro bumper because Phil (my body shop guy) said they fit pretty much like OEM and are a little bit cheaper. I'll store the original Lime Rock bumper away for safe keeping in case I need to go back to stock.

I had him paint the intake sections gloss black because I think it makes the stock bumper look more aggressive.

Phil mounting the finished bumper.. The ECS Euro does bumper seems to fit just like OEM. Bolts on easy and the lines and gaps post install are perfect!

Then, the AM Motorsports GTS style carbon fiber front lip was mounted using the stock bolts and 3 additional rivets.

Fitment is good on the lip.. some small gaps but nothing major. The quality of the lip is acceptable for $250. We had to use a black sharpie later to fill in some edges that were scratched or imperfect. No lip has lasted me longer that 2-3 years on our shitty streets and decaying city infrastructure so like I said for $250 the lip is worth it.

PSDesigns GT4 style carbon fiber dive planes/cannards. Held on by the double sticky tape and 2 rivets on each dive plane. Quality and fitment on these are very good, no complaints.

Appreciate 2