08-02-2012, 01:34 PM   #70
Sean@PYSpeed.com
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2009 AW E92 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbone28 View Post
First, thank you for providing more than a generic response. I did look at your website price before I posted my "same price" comment. I saw a price of $1300, which is why I posted that my price of $1450 was probably 1300 + 150 freight.

Regarding your request to reply to your PM that your price was too high: I PM'ed IND because I had ordered and paid for a product which they told me was in stock. My PM to them was a follow-up on shipping status.

If I ask for a quote, and your initial PM to me is high, I don't feel a need to PM you back saying it's too high. My opinion is that there are enough vendors in this forum where it makes sense to PM a potential customer an aggressive price from the beginning, without the need from my side to further negotiate a price. Different styles from both parties I guess.

I can turn the question back to you as well, Sean. You asked why I didn't PM you. I can ask why you didn't PM me to either explain things or ask my side. It's all moot now.

Like Sean, I've said what I wanted to say so I'm signing off this thread too. Thanks everyone for sharing your opinions.
Glad we cleared things up. In the future, if you would like to try us again, we would love to help.

Sorry for the communication problems. #HANDSHAKE!

Last edited by Sean@PYSpeed.com; 08-02-2012 at 01:40 PM..
Appreciate 0