04-29-2011, 11:54 AM   #139
ssabripo
HALA MADRID!
United_States
Rep
Drives: camels & donkeys

Quote:
Originally Posted by infinitekid2002 View Post
With two of the world's top clubs going at it on such a hyped and watched event, it's really sad what happened. It really made Spanish football look bad, and with some saying they tend to flop a lot already, well that did not help. I generally only watch English football and this convinced me to continue that habit.
it was a total disgrace, from both sides!!!

The kings of europe, the club of the XX century, playing like a small club in their own home in a Semifinal of a UEFA champions league game, with no attack, and too aggressive.

The "best team in the world" with the "best player in the world", having to play tici-taca with 76% posession in their own half (can anyone say THIS is antifootball?), constantly crying and acting, provoking fights at halftime from their bench, and having to resort to classless play acting to get people booked in order to win.

Pathetic!

Even though I am a Madrid fan for 40 years, I hope ManU ends up winning this and putting an end to the pathetic yearend both of these la Liga teams have decided to finish on.

F87 M2 Competition, Sunset Orange, Exc, DCT.
**SOLD** F80 M3 Mineral Grey/Sakir Orange, Exc, DCT... ED 6/2015
**SOLD**E90 M3, Interlagos Blue / M individual two-tone, ZCP, ZP2, ZCV, DCT, ED.
Appreciate 0