View Single Post
      02-09-2010, 04:53 PM   #75
midlifecrisis
Major
Rep
Drives: 2017 X5 35d, 2019 230i X

I was at the Rolex 24 in Daytona two weekends ago and as I was eating dinner Steve Dinan himself sat down next to me. I had never met him, but he seemed like a great guy.

At any rate, when I told him I had an E90 M3, he started telling me about all the work they'd done on E9x suspension stuff that would be fully compatible with EDC. He was very proud of what they'd achieved in terms of handling while maintaining the comfort. I can't say I remember too many details, but I was impressed with his knowledge of the issues involved in aftermarket suspension tuning. He finished by saying even though he's known mostly for his engine tuning, he's also very proud of the work his company does on suspensions.

After chatting with him for 20 minutes or so, I wouldn't hesitate to buy his systems if I was on the market for suspension components. Also, Im not sure, but I think their policy is provide warranty on the systems their components affect. Check with them for details.

I don't have any first hand experience with the Dinan suspension, but I thought you'd all be interested in Steve Dinan's enthusiasm about his company's products.
Appreciate 0