BoostedBMW
United_States
Rep
Drives: TiAg E92 335

Garage List
2003 S2000  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by DougLikesBMW View Post
Take a day off or two, you'll get better results.
I agree... I'm usually in the gym 6 days per week, but lift on a 5 day split. You need time to let your body recover/grow or you are just shooting yourself in the foot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wj4 View Post
Have you read the nutrition contents on those items? They're not for helping you melting the pounds away, man. They're for helping you get built.
As long as his creatine supplement isn't laced with sugar or he is drinking it with half a gallon of grape juice than he should be fine. I cycle creatine (most say you don't have to since its nonhormonal, but I like to cycle all supplements), and am currently taking it during my cut to help maintain my strength while eating on a deficit, and taking whey during a cut is fine as well (I wouldn't recommend something like muscle milk though due to the cals and not being very filling, on top of having a crap profile). As long as his caloric intake for the day is on point then those supplements are fine. Whey is a very efficient way to up your protein intake without many cals IMO. Out of curiosity what kind of creatine are you taking?

l 19" Rial Daytona Race l KW V2 l Eisenhaus Race Exhaust l
Appreciate 0