10-24-2017, 08:39 AM   #129
Taskmaster
Banned
Japan
Rep
Drives: M235i 6MT / E92 328 Msport 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by BayMoWe335 View Post
Wrong. Where the A11 flexes its muscles are in video processing and other much higher computing power apps like augmented reality. Who cares about Facebook, Snapchat, and Instagram? No one is talking about those. Those are lightweight apps. You know nothing about phones if you don’t understand Apple’s enormous advantage in computing power in mobile. It isn’t close.
You mean the apps used my the majority of people?
Oh and that's what I'm worried about - using my mobile phone to do things better suited for my computer - go on, tell me more.

Quote:

When App developers start unleashing the A11’s insane multi core potential, you’ll see the advantage in the real world. This is one reason iphones run well for so many yeaes and Android lags like hell. As proof, go look at the secondary market for used iPhone versus Android. Not close.
I have an Iphone now - but what does this have to do with a chipset that 99% of consumer will not notice or use - and the other 1% would be better served doing things on a platform made of actually productivity.

Quote:
Their facial recognition is nothing like facial recognition we’ve seen in phones to this point, period.

It’s clear you really have no idea what you’re talking about and see facts as being a fanboy.

Facial recognition is facial recognition.
Yes, you are a fanboy, because outside of unlocking the phone, you've yet to provide me a pracitical application for any of these "innovations"

Quote:
I own Android phones and have given them every chance in the world. Going back to Apple and can’t wait. I’d buy an iPhone 7 before anything Android at this point. Just awful.
Uh, I didn't bring up andriod at all - I just think you're a fanboy getting excited about another device that is slightly improved over the previous model with no discernible difference in performance for the majority of consumers.

Quote:
But those aren’t facts...the A11 being 2 years ahead of the Snapdragon 835 and Exynos is a fact. Apple has brilliant silicon, period. Their phones aren’t the flashiest and most innovative, but they are by FAR the most powerful.
Uh...ok? Who cares? Can it run snapchat and FaceBook

Quote:
Ok, now it’s confirmed you literally have no clue what you’re talking about and I’m done with you.
OH NO- APPLE'S FR Software is BETTER! And? How does this actually change what I said? Is it revolutionary? No, we already have apps that use FR .

OP is a joke.
Appreciate 0