View Single Post
      02-19-2008, 10:57 AM   #23
Jinxter
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2008 BMW e92 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlpWtE92 View Post
Jinxter - I just joined the forum and wanted to thank you for the helpful information you and others are providing on ordering an M3. I think I might be the person you mentioned who backed out with Boris. I was reading this board last week and called Boris to find out if they had any allocations left. Boris told me I could take the last allocation and I was about to commit until I found out that I could get one of the M3s coming into BMW SF in early March. I let him know within a few hours of first contacting him that I would have to back out. I really appreciated Boris's responsiveness and how quickly he returned my calls. I would have liked to order from him, but the lease on my current 530i is ending in mid-March, so the timing that BMW SF was able to give me just fit better.

I'm crossing my fingers that all goes well and I'll have my car by the second week of March. My car is scheduled to arrive at PORT HUENEME on March 2! Can't wait....
Hey no problem! love to help fellow bimmer fans! I'm glade BMW SF could take care of you. Are you leaseing? or buying?

08' e92 M3 6MT // Rogue SSK // B&B Tri Flow Exhaust // AA air filter // Mod Carbon Skirt extensions // Amuse Front/Rear Bumper // Amuse Trunk // Gloss Black Grills w/ M colors // gloss black side vents // M5 Stick with IND custom stitched boot // Carbon Firber wrap steering wheel trim // Avant Garde M364 20' (street) // Advan RS 18's (track)
Appreciate 0