miopyk
First Lieutenant
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: 987 Boxster & R56 Cooper S

Quote:
Originally Posted by penny31 View Post
what about everyone with fake csl's and replica lips..and replica intakes lol
Why do people buy fakes? For most people they would like the real thing but can't afford it. For some they want the look but don't want to pay top price for it. For the really sad people they want to impress everyone and this is the only way they can do it. What you might call Champagne taste with a beer budget.

I can understand why people do it but for me having an original is much better. My rolex is 20 years old and I bought it new. It's in great shape and it's now worth more than I paid for it. That's the quality you can't get with a fake.

Fake people wear fake watches and will always get found out. Work hard save up and buy the real thing and you'll cherish the ownership of a fine quality crafted time piece a lot more than any fake could do.

Alternatively buy the fake and tell everyone it's real, but remember, you're only kidding yourself and when your mates/girlfriend find out they will see you for what you are.

Oh and if I see someone wearing a fake I always have a little laugh to myself especially if they're acting up. Do you really want people laughing at you?

Miopyk

Last edited by miopyk; 12-31-2007 at 03:59 AM..
Appreciate 0