M4isKing
Banned
Rep
Drives: no torque

Quote:
Originally Posted by USCTrojanMan29
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1MOREMOD View Post
I will agree with that. Seems like a fully sorted track toy. Sure you might drive it on the street but your shipping it around to tracks and using slicks and exceeding the tires limit but only driving 8/10ths with tc on. I see some mixed messages for sure.
hahaha It's a highly optioned RS with navi, front lift, sound plus, etc that's about 100lbs heavier than an average low option RS with OEM seats and nothing taken out....how is that a track car? I go to about 6-8 track weekends a year and I use my shop to do "arrive and drive" because it's more convenient plus I don't rack up the miles on the car since the tracks are about 170-200 miles door to door. Yes, I'm shipping it to COTA next year because I don't have time to drive it 2 days each way. I've never run slicks, I've run R6s ONCE and have ran NT01/RA1s 95% of the time. If I wanted a real track toy, I'd get a true track car...a CUP CAR. Come to Orange County, you'll see me driving the RS around almost every weekend.
we talking about 100lbs now? its only street legal because porsche put in the minimum to make it that. a cup car? wow. thats a full on professional racing car. this is utter ridiculousness at this point.

compare that to 3600lbs we are carrying around.
Appreciate 0