View Single Post
      01-30-2022, 06:01 AM   #41
fastmatt613
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: AW/FR E90 M3 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeff@autocouture View Post
Thank you for those who took advantage of this special a year ago as well as the thousands of local e9x m3's who have performed this service with us over the years. The reason there isn't a smoking deal going on this year is because the cost of every part needed to perform this service has gone up tremendously over the past few months. Even with the bulk sizing of the orders we place we have to operate at a certain margin to keep offering the prices we do. We have this service listed at $2,400.00 + the price of motor mounts if you wish to replace them during the service. The cost increase on our end has gone up a lot and still being able to offer this service at the price I just listed is a pretty great deal itself. If the cost of these parts continue to rise the way they have we will be looking at a price increase for this service if/when that happens. Again, thank you to everyone who has performed this service with us and continues to service and maintain their S65's with us!
Still not a bad deal. I'm in NJ and looking for one now. Good to know with a shop like yours, I don't have to put so much emphasis on finding one with RB done already!
Appreciate 1