09-16-2012, 02:10 AM   #28
CCLSVTM3
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: Interlagos blue E90 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Benvo View Post
The Direct Flash is an older tool made by DimSport, and I much prefer the flashing cables I supply.

The Dimsport is a handheld tuner that stores files. The cable and software I supply is a full software suite which allows programming of multiple files, fault reading and clearing, etc. I actually went overseas and met the engineer who designed them in person (he also makes the evolve-r and the ess eflash). It is by far the best product on the market, until the second generation of bluetooth flashing (from iPhone/Android) comes out probably sometime next year.

I am assembling about ten cables today and will post some pictures up once they are finished. Have to take the kids to baseball and make an airport pickup before I get my cable playtime.

Cable is going out to yinlee early next week, hopefully he can report back after the car is flashed.

Responded to all PMs, still working on emails
Damn, wish I heard of you before I got the ESS...

Appreciate 0