View Single Post
      09-21-2018, 09:50 AM   #63
insanecoder
Banned
Rep
Drives: 340isDrive

Quote:
Originally Posted by bimmer456 View Post
So how many of you are getting the flu shot this year? Last year it was like a walking dead scenario with everyone getting the shot and then getting sick. I didn't get it last year and didn't get sick. I know other people who didn't get it and didn't get sick. But the health care system was overwhelmed with sick people to the point where people were being told not to go to the hospital if possible.
I never get the flu shot
and I get the flu about as much as anyone who gets flu vaccines

"On February 22, 2011 the U.S. Supreme Court shielded drug companies from all liability for harm caused by vaccines mandated by government when companies could have made a safer vaccine. 1

From now on, drug companies selling vaccines in America will not be held accountable by a jury of our peers in a court of law if those vaccines brain damage us but could have been made less toxic. 2

If you get paralyzed by a flu shot or your child has a serious reaction to a vaccine required for school and becomes learning disabled, epileptic, autistic, asthmatic, diabetic or mentally retarded, you are on your own."
Appreciate 1
bimmer4562970.50