View Single Post
      05-06-2022, 08:42 AM   #1
Freiheit
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2011 Competition Coupe

Considering relocation to Tenn / 'Bama, which areas are good?

As the title says, I'm looking for great places to live in either Tennessee or Alabama. The problem is I have relatively little travel experience in either state and therefore no idea whats really "good" up there. I've looked all over Tennessee and Alabama and I've seen some great houses, but there's really no way for me to know about the area other than to zoom out on Maps and see if there's anything objectionable nearby.

My short list of quals right now is an area that has properties 15+ acres, wooded, and decent shopping within an hour's drive. I'm talking Costco, Lowes, maybe a Whole Foods, and definitely a Publix nearby. I'd be fine with a drive but I gotta think of the wife.

Recommendations would be appreciated.
Dinan Stg II Suspension • Remus Race • Gintani CF lip / CF quarter fins • Vorsteiner Type II CF Diffuser • BMW Performance CF Spoiler / black fender gills / black kidney grilles / CF mirror cover • Speed Element GTS CF side skirts • M3 GTS door sills • Lux Angel Eyes • body color reflectors • Alex@Alpine Stg I tune • AA filter
Appreciate 0